With improved visual impacts, language translators, better pencil support, morph to add motion, digital pen, and other exceptional features, Microsoft Office 2019 had already made headlines. The latest productivity suite by the American multinational company Microsoft was officially released this year in September (To get full information about the Office 2019 features, explore support.microsoft.com help section).
Do you know how it works or how it’s downloaded, installed or activated? If your answer is no, then you are in the right place. Here, in this blog, we are going to provide you with the simplest steps to install and activate Office 2019 on your computer system.
Before we proceed to the same, make sure you know what should be the system requirements to ensure a successful download and installation.
- Minimum 1.6 GHz processor, 4 GB of storage space, and 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit) memory
- Your system should have a 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- Windows 10, Windows Server 2019 operating system
- DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher graphics hardware acceleration
- Intel processor, 4 GB RAM, and 10 GB storage space
- Display of 1280 * 800
To know more, dial the toll-free number to get support for Microsoft Office 2019
Steps to install and activate MS Office 2019
Before you begin with the installation process, redeem your Office 2019 product key at office.com/setup. Then Enter the key there in the correct field, login to your Microsoft account, and click Download the software.
- Now, visit office.com/setup
- Log in to your Microsoft account
- You can directly visit office.com/myaccount for the same
- If you have forgotten your account details, visit live.com sign in and choose to Forget Password to reset the same
- Open Services and then Subscriptions tab
- Select the Office subscription you want to install
- Click Install
Without activating an Office setup, you won’t be able to access Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other applications of Microsoft’s productivity suite. To activate the same, follow these instructions:
- Open any of the MS Office application
- You would be asked to log in to your Microsoft account
- Do the same by providing the registered email ID and password
- Now, enter the Office activation key
- Click Activate to activate the subscription
- Hence your setup will be activated
For any further query, reach out the experts rendering support for Microsoft Office.
Call for PC Technical Support: 1844-797-8692
[24×7 TOLL-FREE NUMBER]
WHY CHOOSE US
- 100% Reliable as well as Trusted
- 24×7 Available
- Simple, Safe and Secure
- 5 years of trained experts
- 95% client satisfaction