How to Change your Outlook Password?
Outlook or MS Outlook is an email service and a personal information manager provided by the Redmond based company Microsoft. Every Outlook version is a chockfull of exceptional features and functionalities that help its users to enjoy a trouble-free emailing experience. Keeping your Outlook password secure as well as safe is one of the best practices to safeguard Outlook account. Once configured, you can send and receive emails without any technical difficulty.
At any time, if you observe any suspicious activity happening on your Outlook account, then it is advised to modify your Outlook email password immediately. The same is also recommended to protect your account from the prying eyes of the hackers. Doing the same is a child’s play. Here, in this article, we are going to provide you with the most straightforward steps to reset or change your password in Outlook mail as well as Outlook.com:
- When you change or reset an Outlook mail password, make sure it is strong enough to ditch the cyber-crooks and easy enough to remember.
- Don’t forget to read out password guidelines before you proceed.)
To reset your Outlook password from your email program, make sure you change it first from the cPanel by following these instructions:
- Go to cPanel and then open Email Accounts
- Select Password and then Authentication option
- Enter your new Outlook password twice
- Now hit Change Password button
- It’s done!
During the entire process, if anything goes wrong, then reach out to the experts by dialing the official Outlook support number. In another case, proceed further by following these steps:
- Double-click on your Outlook email icon to access the email program
- Open the File menu and then choose Account Settings
- Now, again select the same (Account Settings from the options)
- Choose the email account you want to change the password for
- Click Change
- In the Login Information segment, enter a new Outlook mail password
- Click Next
- Follow the further online instructions to complete this process
- Congratulations! You have successfully changed your password
Now you can log in to your Outlook mail using the new password. For additional details, contact Outlook customer support number and get immediate help from the team of certified technicians.
- Go to Outlook.com in any web browser
- Enter your registered username and password
- Click Log in
- Open the Settings tab and choose More Mail Settings from the drop-down menu
- A page with different Outlook options will appear
- Click Account details under Managing your account segment
- On the next page, which is Account Summary, click Change Password to add a new password
- Re-enter the same to confirm
- Click Save and hence it will be done!
In case if you face any glitch during this process, then speak to Support to Outlook support experts. Hope the article was informative.
For any of the above issues or any kind of support for Microsoft services and products,
Call for PC Technical Support: 1844-797-8692
[24×7 TOLL-FREE NUMBER]
WHY CHOOSE US
- 100% Reliable as well as Trusted
- 24×7 Available
- Simple, Safe and Secure
- 5 years of trained experts
- 95% client satisfaction